WIN a $200 Visa Gift card
As a 2022-registered football or netball player Knox Private Hospital is giving you the chance to WIN one of two $200 Visa Gift Cards! To enter simply answer two quick questions by 17-Apr-22. T&Cs apply. Click here to enter now!
Get $170 off the Knox Private Hospital ED fee
EFNL is once again partnering with Knox Private Hospital ED to give 2022-registered football or netball players an exclusive $170 off the Knox Private ED fee this season. If you’re injured this season you’ll only pay a $200 out-of-pocket fee when you attend Knox Private ED in Wantirna. That’s a $170 discount off the usual $370 fee. And you don’t need private health insurance to be seen.
Why choose Knox Private Hospital ED?
· Be seen sooner – we generally have shorter wait times than other emergency departments and you’ll be seen in order of medical urgency. Check wait times online now.
· Urgent medical care by expert emergency doctors
· Access to leading specialist doctors including surgeons
· Rapid assessment
· Onsite diagnostic tests, imaging and pathology
How it works on the day
Attend Knox Private Hospital ED with your Medicare card
Tell the staff you’re a registered EFNL player. You may need to show your registration email
You’ll be seen by an emergency physician in order of medical urgency
On the day pay a discounted ED fee of $200. Usually $370
Knox will provide you with a receipt
You can choose to make an insurance claim if you wish
How to make a claim
· The Knox Private Hospital ED fee is $200 and the invoice needs to be included if you choose to make an insurance claim.
· There is a $100 policy excess that applies to each claim. This will be deducted from your settlement amount for your entire injury claim.
· If you had no further incurred non-Medicare medical expenses for your claim you can expect to receive $50 back. This means your total out of pocket cost for your Knox Private ED fee is $150.
· In addition, a 50% rebate is provided for all other non-Medicare medical expenses, capped at $2000 per claim. This may include diagnostic imaging services (which may incur an out of pocket cost) and pathology which may be partially reimbursed by Medicare*
· Please remember the EFNL insurance policy is only valid when you suffer an injury whilst playing or training in an organised activity for your EFNL club. You are not covered if you’re injured outside of organised club activities*
About the partnership
For the second year running, EFNL has appointed Knox Private Hospital as their preferred 2022 partner to provide expert emergency medical services to all registered football and netball players throughout the season (including pre-season and training). This special offer of a reduced ED fee is available to all 2022-registered players until the end of the season. We generally have shorter wait times so you’ll be seen sooner (in order of medical urgency). You’re in good hands at Knox Private ED.
Contact Knox Private ED
Knox Private Hospital Emergency Department – Open 24 hours, 7 days 262 Mountain Hwy Wantirna VIC 3152 Call 1800 566 933
Terms & Conditions
Win a $200 Visa Gift card competition
· You agree to these terms & conditions when you enter the competition.
· This competition opens 10 March 2022 and closes 10 April 2022
· This competition is only open to 2022 registered EFNL football and netball players (EFNL Players). It’s not open to the friends, family or colleagues of EFNL Players or any other person.
· You can only enter once. You must answer both questions to be eligible for the prize draw and provide your email address and any other contact details requested.
· Winners will be drawn at random by Knox Private Hospital in April 2022 on the hospital premises. One prize only per winner. There will be two separate winners.
· Winners will be notified by the email address they provided when they entered the competition. Winners may also be contacted by their phone number.
· Knox Private may ask to take a photo of you if/when they present/send you the prize. Your name and photo may be used across Knox Private and EFNL social media and other channels.
· Where Knox Private cannot get in touch with a winner within 14 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeit. A new winner will be substituted by Knox Private redrawing for that prize from amongst the entries. The new winner will be contacted in accordance with these terms. No further discussions will be entered into.
· The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize or offer.